By American National Standards Institute.; American Water Works Association
Read or Download AWWA standard for reduced-wall, resilient-seated gate valves for water supply service PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
How a lot wisdom do we achieve a couple of actual procedure and to what measure will we keep watch over it? In quantum optical structures, akin to ion traps or impartial atoms in cavities, unmarried debris and their correlations can now be probed in a fashion that's essentially constrained simply by way of the legislation of quantum mechanics.
Diffusion – outlined as mass, quantity, or particle shipping technique – is the main crucial delivery estate in addition to viscosity and thermal conductivity. Diffusion is generic in nature, technical and clinical functions, starting from diffusion in every kind of gases, beverages, solids, electrolytes and their combinations.
The single e-book of its style to hide all 3 very important points of hydrogen iteration, garage, and usage, Hydrogen iteration, garage and usage makes a speciality of the commonest equipment in addition to most recent techniques. This balanced tackle hydrogen iteration takes either basics and purposes under consideration to supply a coherent presentation.
- Monoclonal Antibodies Against Bacteria. Volume III
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Proven Synthetic Methods, Volume 2
- Intel OEM Systems Handbook
- Occupational safety and accident prevention : behavioral strategies and methods
- The BRIC States and Outward Foreign Direct Investment
- Anglo-French horsemanship
Additional info for AWWA standard for reduced-wall, resilient-seated gate valves for water supply service
5. If there is no torque-limiting device, the recommended practice is to stop the power actuator three or four turns before the valve is fully opened or fully closed and complete the operation manually. Maintenance should be performed at the time a malfunction is discovered to avoid a return trip to the same valve or to prevent neglecting it altogether. A recording system should be adopted that provides a written record of valve location, condition, maintenance, and each subsequent inspection of the valve.
4 Inspection After installation and before pressurization of the valve, all pressure-containing bolting (bonnet, seal plate, packing gland, and end connections) should be inspected for adequate tightness to prevent leakage. In addition, an inspection should be made for adequate tightness of all tapped and plugged openings to the valve interior. Proper inspection at this time will minimize the possibility of leaks after the piping system has been pressurized. Copyright American Water Works Association Provided by IHS under license with AWWA No reproduction or networking permitted without license from IHS Licensee=Earth Tech Inc/5906698001, User=Yanez, Simon Not for Resale, 05/08/2008 13:27:26 MDT --`,,```,,`,`,`,`,,,`,,`,,,`,,-`-`,,`,,`,`,,`--- should be given to the possible entry of groundwater or surface water and to the need 22 AWWA C515-O1 Sec.
The valve box should be centered over the operating nut of the valve with the box cover flush with the surface of the finished area or another level as directed by the purchaser. Valve boxes should be designed so that a traffic load on the top of the box is not transmitted to the valve stem or piping system. 3 Valves buried in unusually deep trenches have special provisions for operating the valve. These are either a riser on the stem to permit a normal key to be used or a notation on valve records that a long key will be required.